Tuesday, March 1, 2011

23. Summarize your thoughts about this program. Copyright, Creative Commons, and CONGRATULATIONS!

23 things is a great introduction to Web 2.0.  Going into this en devour I thought I was a know it all when it came to blogging.  But I have learned more that I thought, and still trying to grasp some of the ideas.  I found great websites that you can personalize graphics.  The web is full of photos, but many hold copyrights, so if you are using them for profit, you may run into problems.  Contrary, there are many free high quality images.

I learned the importance of keywords and tags, and how they are key in directing users to your information.  Along with blogs which let's one stand on their soapbox or praise a celebrity, now there are ways to add audio and video.  You can be your own broadcaster, though keep your production values high.  Don't you hate bad lighting and shaky digital cameras.  Web 2.0 is multimedia that is sometimes organized well, sometimes a mess.

My greatest challenge so far is posting to blogger.com from other "share" buttons on from other websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment